Posted by Unknown on
- Get link
- Other Apps
Undertaking a course in business or product development? Looking to have a valuable internship year abroad? Why not come to China to experience the most diverse culture in the world and gain insights to manufacturing in China. It is definitely a valuable opportunity and will make you stand out amongst other professionals in your industry!
We are currently looking for young, fresh and talented professionals!
Description of the company
The ODM group specializes in manufacturing promotional products and new concepts within factories in China, where we act as a main supply chain management agent. We have the expertise in quality control and production management through our main central buying office in Zhuhai. To add, we also have an in-house design team, Mindsparkz, which specializes in product design, IP management, web development and prototyping.
Below you can find the available roles:
Candidates undertaking a marketing internship will contribute to our yearly-based marketing plan where they will analyse our past trends and develop new proposals to execute strategies.
The main role within this internship will be contributing to the SEO of the company and looking ways to increase our online activity.
Generally this will be done through social media networks as Wordpress, LinkedIn,Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Also an important role is given to video blogs: Check out our previous intern´s video blog. Video blogs are mainly used to feature a promotional product that we think is going to be ideal for the season and have decent buying pricing.
- Candidate needs to be pro-active and updated to new tendencies Eg: if there is a new software or network that will help the company, they will need to advice the company on this new tendency.
- We are looking for native English speakers with excellent grammar skills.
- The ideal duration period of this internship should be at least 6 months or more.
Account Management: Manage customer accounts for the company under supervision of Sales Manager, take a part in general administrative work (writing invoices, sending of the samples, writing QC reports), to be able to meet all the needs of our biggest clients
Prospecting: Develop a targeted approach to look into new clients in different industries and different markets. The company is constantly looking for new clients and your main responsibility would be to generate sales leads and turn them to clients eventually. Candidates with experience on cold calling and exposure to customers will be strongly considered.
Marketing: Contribute to the general SEO of the company through weekly-based blogging on key live case studies around the marketplace.
For some long-term complicated projects, the intern will be sent around Chinese factories to manage production and undertake quality controls where you will be able to get a practical insight into chinese manufacturing & production processes. Candidates with a basic knowledge of Chinese Mandarin will strongly be considered too.
Candidates undertaking an internship with us will have the opportunity to visit Trade Shows in Hong Kong and Guangzhou to identify new products and market trends.
- Need to be fluent in English and another European language which will be used to prospect into 2 new markets. Candidate needs to be self-motivated, proactive, organized and able to think outside the box.
- The ideal candidate should be looking for a internship of 6 months or more.
- Candidates should have a degree in any business related course or be in the course of getting one.
Our design department is looking for a creative, hardworking graphic and product designers. In this role, you’ll be focused on designing and producing work in line with our company style and personality.
You will be working under the supervision of our Creative Director and alongside a group of international industrial and graphic designers. As a design staff member, you will be providing a high degree of design, both graphic and industrial, as well as technical support to the projects and campaigns of our clients.
- Provide design support for all departments, which include layout alterations, color correction, resizing existing creative, and designing new projects based on previous designs.
- Manages multiple priorities under deadlines, independently and working with a team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with Adobe Suite: Especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Product designers must have skill in both hand sketching as well as the Solidworks CAD software
- Knowledge of design principles
- Demonstrates creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense for branding and integrating visual elements across multiple mediums
- Strong attention to detail in proofing and making accurate edits.
- Fast-paced, well-organized and thrive in a high-volume, deadline-oriented workplace
For this specific internship we are able to cater any duration periods, generally for people staying over 1 month.
We will also consider applicants for traineeships and applicants wanting to act as our QC rep around Chinese factories.
Please contact us for more information:
- Get link
- Other Apps
Post a Comment