|The sight of this makes you go "WOW"..|
1. Egg Tarts
2. Egg Waffle also known as "Ga Dan Zhai"
|Around $12-$15HKD, price ranges|
3. Fishball also known as "Yu Dan"
4. Rice Roll also known as "Chee Cheong Fan"
I was walking around Sham Shui Po one day and I saw this really long queue. Told myself I had to check it out and I saw this push cart selling chee cheong fan. That was for takeaway and they had a restaurant where one can sit back and relax with other snacks as well. Had to try this and I really love it!! Something special about the Chee Cheong Fan over here is the PEANUT SAUCE! The mixture of flavours were so good and texture of the rice roll were smooth too...
|Around $10 HKD for 4 rolls|
5. Red Bean Pudding also known as "put zhai gou"
6. Glutinous Rice Ball also known as "Tang Yuan"
|$20 HKD for 5 balls...|