Today I received my very own business cards, I did some internships before, however they were not client/factory facing. The process of accepting and receiving business cards in China is a little different to the rest of the world:
- When presented with a business card, you should always accept it with two hands shaped like you are praying.
- Secondly you need to thank the person for the card
- Study the card in a very obvious way- make sure you look at every detail on both sides of the card.
- NEVER just put a card directly into your wallet. You need to read it as a sign of respect.
- NEVER write on a business card, you might as well slap the person who gave it to you- there is no difference between the two in China
- Once you have studied the card carefully put it into your wallet and present yours to the businessperson
- They will now follow these previous steps
Post a Comment